Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pip

I can't believe this class is so close to being over. I feel like a pro at online courses now even though this is the only one I have ever taken. It was very overwhelming at first that's for sure.

So this week I read Great Expectations... I really really enjoyed it. It was so different than Frankenstein.. There was so much going on and it had so so many characters. I do enjoy the Victorian Period literature.. but I think that the Romantic period is my favorite.. makes me want to watch the Dead Poet Society.

Goblin Market was my second favorite thing to read this week. I found it interesting all the meanings it could have. I wonder if it was suppose to be so sexual or if she really just wrote it that way not thinking about it.

Also.. Check out Southpark's take on Great Expectations: http://www.journeyed.com/itemDetail.asp?ItmNo=44021031

No comments:

Post a Comment