Sunday, March 15, 2009

why so serious

So as you guys can see this is my blog from my literature class but it shall continue to live... Like Frankenstein but not really:)

So I am about to start playing Resident Evil 5. I will probably get no sleep because of it because I am a gamer. That's right.. I am an addict.. I have a problem! That's the first step right?

I am not sure what the second step is unless it is to turn on my 360?

Anyways, I look forward to reading everyone's post this next 8 weeks and probably longer.

Happy spring break!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good spring break!

    Haha...the first step is admitting you have a problem. You are right! I forgot what the second step is!

    I think most people have some kind of addiction, whether it is food, watching tv, facebook, or video games! I guess we just need to work on it one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Resident Evil beckoning me! I am afraid to pick it up again because I will lose the weekend to it!

    Shaezer, I think the second step is confronting the addiction so Heather and I better get back to our video games. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never moved on past SNES and Gameboy in the gaming world. I like to watch people play games, but they make me a nervous wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aI boaught myslef a WII so I could have WII fit products it is the first gaming system I have had since atari. My chldren have lots of gaming equiptment like playstations DS and PSP's but the WII is all mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Wiii. Even when I'm not using the Wii Fit but just playing one of the games, I am up off the couch moving around.

    ReplyDelete