Sunday, April 5, 2009

i love it when we are cruising together

So I am going to the Bahamas in a month on a cruise. Then I come back and go to Disney World or Universal Studios.. not sure which one. I am pumped. Best graduation present ever, well besides a mini of course (in my dreams).

Also, I found this website the other day: http://www.thedailyweird.com/. Its really funny. I am not doing so well when it comes to keeping up with this weekly blog.

So I watched Risky Business earlier. Tom Cruise is awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a nice graduation present, puts my measly $100 to shame. I spend a lot of time in my car for traveling back and forth to work and I am listening to book on cd Tom Cruise biography. Very interesting guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to just get out of the state at some point. I haven't been on a real vacation in a few years unless it was a few extra days tacked on to a work related trip. I think my semester being over present is a shopping trip to Dallas with my best friend. At least I'll get to cross the state line.
    Enjoy your trip!! That is a wonderful graduation present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete