Sunday, April 26, 2009

they float

so i went to the arts festival saturday to watch my grandmother dance and we went to look at all the art afterwards. We walked up to one stand that had a bunch of pictures of birds and animals and stuff but one of the pictures was a fully nude lady in a pool. We looked at all the small pictures he had for sale and the were all named about breast. there was tit mouse, boob bee, red breast, and a couple others and I found the small print of the naked lady and told my boyfriend he should get it for his wall. Right after I said that the artist walked over and said thats my neighbor Helen. Then he was like well first I should tell you what I do, these pictures are boobie rubbings. and just started talking about how the pictures start off as nipple imprints and then I turn them into pictures. He was crazy haha

2 comments:

  1. WOW. As an artist, i don't even know how to react to this information. If nothing else, his concept is pretty original. I must have missed this guy. I wonder does he have a website. I'm scared to even think of what I would have to Google to find this guy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make it to the arts fest this year but would have gotten a good laugh at that one!!

    ReplyDelete